Job Title: Graduate Economics Planner / Senior Development Viability Planner / MRICS Surveyor / MRICS Senior Surveyor
Location: Crowthorne, Berkshire or Oxford (with projects predominantly in Thames Valley and London)
Company: ET Planning & ET Chartered Surveyors and Valuers
Founded in 2017, ET Planning is a dynamic and rapidly growing company, specialising in planning and surveying. Despite the challenges of COVID-19 and recent market uncertainties, our team has expanded to a team of over 20, demonstrating our resilience and commitment to excellence. We are also proud to introduce our new RICS registered subsidiary, ET Chartered Surveyors and Valuers.
We are seeking skilled and ambitious individuals to join our team as a Graduate Economics Planner a Senior Development Viability Planner, or as an MRICS Surveyor/Senior Surveyor. The successful candidate/s will be instrumental in preparing financial viability assessments for development proposals and affordable housing statements. You will have the opportunity to engage in red book valuation, subject to qualifications. You will also have the opportunity to deal with Community Infrastructure Regulation financial reviews, and appeals.
- Preparation of financial viability assessments and affordable housing statements for development proposals.
- Negotiation of development viability on planning applications including S106 contributions.
- Potential involvement in red book valuations (if suitably qualified).
- Site inspection work, primarily for Red Book valuations.
- Collaboration with planning consultancy teams.
- Participation in staff supervision and business development opportunities as part of a growing team.
- Exploration of other business areas.
- Eligibility for MRICS and/or MRTPI (or qualifying degree for route to chartered status if Graduate role).
- Valuation experience in commercial or residential settings preferred for non-graduate roles.
- Experience in development appraisals and viability assessments for non-graduate roles.
- Knowledge of the planning application process is desirable.
- Generous flexible working policy, including flexible hours and remote/office options.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- Corporate pension scheme.
- 27 days annual leave (starting).
Please send your CV and a cover statement to Derek Clarke, Director of Economics, at email@example.com.
Be part of a young, thriving, independent company where your contributions can shape our future growth. We look forward to your application.
Please, no agencies for this role.